Skip To Content

Request a Police Report

Public Safety
  • Police reports must be requested from our Records Department.  Requests may be made by phone, or in person by submitting a Report Clearance Request that can be found in the Forms section of this website.  Report requests are reviewed and are approved on a case by case basis.  
  • FOIA requests can be submitted to the Clerks office.
  • Crash reports can be obtained online directly from Oakland County Clemis: