Earthwise Gardening "The Secret is the Soil!"
Release date: 6/24/2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Baldwin Public Library
300 W. Merrill Street, Birmingham
The Library is located in Downtown Birmingham;
south of Maple Rd.;
east of Southfield Rd.
Parking: Two hours of free parking in the Chester Street Parking Structure near the Library
Lillian Dean, Advanced Master Composter; ISA Certified Arborist Coordinator, SOCWA Healthy Lawns & Gardens Program
M.C. Haering, Certified Green Industry Professional Advanced Master Gardener
- Healthy soils with organic matter
- Compost benefits, fertilizers, & the Rouge River
- Planting for diversity and beneficial insects
- Don’t guess…soil test!
- Cultural practices to prevent pest and disease problems
- Non-toxic options for preventing common problems
Sponsored by the Baldwin Public Library
Supported through the Rouge River National Wet Weather Demonstration Project
Free Program but Registration is requested via email, LFDean2@gmail.com
Back to Newsroom ...